TERM AND CONDITIONS
The terms Black Youth Project or BYP or “us” or “we” or “I” refer to the owner/s of this website. Any visitors who choose to scroll through, click on, review, or read the contents on the pages of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by Cathy J. Cohen, the owners of Black Youth Project.
- We do not provide warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Black Youth Project may be unreachable or otherwise temporarily down for any period of time without notice.
- The owners of Black Youth Project reserve the right to remove any post/comment for any reason at any time.
- The owners of Black Youth Project reserve the right to ban any user from access to this website for any reason.
- By registering and posting on Black Youth Project you grant the owners of Black Youth Project a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to license, use, modify, or publish your posts in any media and manner whatsoever.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Black Youth Project. We do not control the content, environment, associations and/or availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not denote an endorsement of the views expressed at those sites.
- You warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for anything you post on Black Youth Project. Additionally, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Black Youth Project and its owner with respect to any claims based upon your posts.
You agree to adhere to these statutes while visiting Black Youth Project.
CONTENT USE POLICY:
Black Youth Project by Cathy J. Cohen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at blackyouthproject.com.
- This website is strictly moderated.
- You may not reproduce, sell, share, or otherwise use any content on Black Youth Project without the express consent of Cathy J. Cohen or the Managing Editor.
- Any sharing of content found at Black Youth Project must be accompanied by appropriate credit to the original work.
- Guest bloggers forfeit content rights to Black Youth Project and are subject to identical content use policies.
- Any violations of this content use policy will be pursued to the full extent of the law.