What you didn’t know about Blue Ivy’s hair, a list
The following post originally appeared on Reginald Andreas. It was published under the original title of, “10 Things You Did Not Know About Blue Ivy’s Hair.”
By; Reginald Andreas
There has been a ton of buzz on the internet lately about Blue Ivy’s new hair style. Ever since images first leaked of the child of super stars Jay Z and Beyonce the internet has been in a frenzy about her look and hairstyle since day one. Here are 10 things you probably did not know about Blue Ivy’s hair styles.
- It has NOTHING to do with you.
- Neither your opinion nor mine should matter when it comes to what THEY want to do with THEIR child’s hair.
- It does not matter if her hair is “kinky”, “nappy”, “curly” or anything. As long as they are not already taking chemicals and hot combs to her hair she is fine just the way she is. She is black. She will naturally have black peoples hair. Black people, get over it. Accept it. That is what our hair looks like.
- JAY Z and BEYONCE are her parents thus THEY decide what to do with THEIR child’s hair. Not you. It is not up to you. You have no power in their decision making nor should you. You play no part in their decision making nor are they even aware of your existence… nor do they need to be.
- There is nothing wrong with a black child wearing her natural hair. It does not matter how famous her parents are and how much money they have. It does not cost a lot of money to be natural. Whether you like it or not, she will naturally have black people hair.
- You should feel ashamed and embarrassed for feeling like you have a right to be so invested in their daughters look and appearance. She will never look homeless. She will never be starving and I’m sure she’ll always be protected. As long as she stays healthy, shown love, and raised properly that is all that should matter. Not her fashion sense.
Click here to read the rest.